- Simple and quick application
- Low cytotoxicity
- Suitable for live and fixed samples
- Resistant to photobleaching
- Compatible with other dyes
- Ideal for epifluorescence, confocal and multiphoton microscopy
- Stable at room temperature
- 1-15 minutes staining for immediate cell imaging
- No wash step required
- Mount and image
Images and videos
Prostate epithelium showing photostability of ReZolve-ER™ (green) vs ER-Tracker* (red).
This 16 second time-lapse of a 9 minute video with over 400 exposures. ReZolve-ER (green) shows no sign of fading.
(*ER-Tracker is a trade mark of ThermoFisher). https://youtu.be/s-OtEa3FOMU
ReZolve-ER™ in live and 4% paraformaldehyde fixed prostate cells.
Fast cellular penetration.
Visualise events at the cell nucleus.